понедельник, 7 марта 2011 г.

- Yeeeeap!

Yesterday was one of the best and 'means a lot' day in my life.
I has finished my make-up courses, passed a graduate work in make-up 
and now i'm the certified make-up artist.
Since 9 a.m. we did a makeup in make-up studio, 
then at 2 p.m. went to photostudio, dressed up and had a photosession of  a whole image. 
what image it was, i won't tell to you.
You'll see it only on pictures from photosession what i'll have in 2 weeks.
and for now i show you just a makeup
after phts we had a little private party for celebrating our graduate. 
i'll miss much for my teacher Tanya and a group mate Yana.
we spent so nice time together.
(my teacher)

also yesterday my lovely cousin had a b-day! 
It was a great party. Much fun, dances, karaoke alcohol, lol ;)
now i think you understand how awesome my day was :)


1 комментарий:

Unknown комментирует...

ух ты Оо офигенно так
вообще молодец )