четверг, 31 марта 2011 г.

- I just can't get enough

Forgive me for a long absence. I have very busy period in my life now. The strengthened trainings - we prepare for a basketball match of "Basketball's Stars". it was very pleasant to us, when we were invited there, therefore we should rock there. 
Also My mum with her friend open the own Beauty Salon where I will work too, therefore much time spend on preparation of documents, repair and ect. 
So a rest is expected only in the middle of April.
But all these are worthy to work.


i still didn't get my new photos. Therefore I will show you some shopping stuff what i bought ;)

many ppl ask me what kind and brand of cosmetic do i use
there are some here







1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions