вторник, 22 марта 2011 г.

- I'm back bitches... ;)

...and have one message to haters who say shit about me and ect : keep saying and doing it thereby assert yourselves at the expense of other - if it helps you to fight with your complexes.

And now more:

Some people say( of course anonymously) that i have usual, little lips and cause it's little and  narrow it looks less attractive and beautiful. what a nonsense.
In my opinion because of such people who tell these shit and make other people, who listen to the public opinion - feel flawed thereby encouraging them to correct these "flaws" surgically. And not always a result justifies itself. Don't listen to anybody. Appreciate what nature gave to you.
If i would listen to all comments about my appearance, that i'm ugly with little lips, bulging eyes, crooked nose - i would splurge on plastic surgery or should have worn a mask and cried from grief that I'm so ugly. But i know that many people are so envious and the saddest thing is that many of them are beautiful too but they throws their negativity, jealousy, resentment, for one reason or another, in coarse remarks towards others. it's weak people.

lips - one of the most attractive parts of the body. whatever it's wide or narrow, big or little - it's perfect.
"I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause god makes no mistakes. (c) Lady Gaga"


I think...



3 комментария:

Kani комментирует...

Don't listen to them! you're beautiful, and your lips are perfect! they're not narrow, my god -.- neither wide, they're... normal xDD
Some people are so jealous, that HAVE TO let the others down. that's sad.
I love your blog!
See you <3

Alina Bonita комментирует...

thnk you sweety*

Dr. Russell Norman Murray комментирует...

Hello, and funny, yes natural lips are better,:)

Dr. Russ Murray (BC, Canada)