понедельник, 5 октября 2009 г.

THoughts about evrything! [Privat Heading]

Today is so boring day. Everything is boring. In univercity i've slept all day long cuz i slept only about 1 hour this night.
Also i enjoy new albums of TH. Like it. ahha... i start to became a crazy fan! lol.. Hope my brain stay with me, and not run away far from. lol

Can't wait a shopping day with my girls. I love it! I'm a real shopocholic! omg! lol.. someone save me...ahha... I think i realy6 lose my mind. Ok, i need to calm down... Breath in, breath out... I guess you read it now and think " OMG! SHe's crazy!" But Don't be afraid...i'm not such everyday, just a boring day and couse of it i'm goin crazy. Nothng to do. I guess i'll have a little sleep now(couse my battery is almost empty) and than go to my frinds, they certanly will make my day much more better!
See you! <3

Комментариев нет: