пятница, 9 октября 2009 г.

Love in the Air. <3 [Privat Heading]

I don't know what's going on... May be it's a light , time condition... but it's woah... i guess i'm folling in love... I wait everyday when he'll be online, i'm so "shine" when he tell me complinents, when he talk with me. His "you're so sweet girl" is like sun warm for me... I know him such little time... I know that i shouldn't falling in love with him...That he's loved by so many girls... but Heart don't hear orders. And please don't think that i'm in love only in your out look, in your image which is loved by so much girls...it's like that... Till now i never met human as you.
This part of Tila Teuila's song can explain my now's condition...

You know...I just wanna let you know...that I never felt this way about anybody else...I...I...I think I love you...so don't think I'm crazy when I tell you this...but if you ever hurt me, I'll fucking kill you!

'cause I'm the crazy bitch that's runnin' tha game
'cause I'm the crazy bitch that's callin ya name
'cause I'm the crazy bitch I ain't got no shame
I will Fuck you up!!

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
Oh..ya..gimme what i need


<3

Комментариев нет: