воскресенье, 11 октября 2009 г.

Love Shopping! [Privat | Fashion Heading]

Shopping like a drug for me. I'm addicted to it. lol Today i had cool shopping with my friends and mom. Love my mom, it's so cool to spent time with her and frinds)
Here are some new stuff:
(Lady in Black)

"Telly Weijl"'s vest, "TOP SHOP"'s black leather leggens, "TOP SHOP"'s black dress.




( *up* It was my outfit for the visit of theatre. Yeah, sometimes I spend cultural evenings with friends at theatre. Such institutions as theatre, raise culture of the person and i think though in 3 - 4 weeks it is possible to allocate 1 day for it.)


The "COLIN'S"'s black skinny trousers


The pair of black, suede shoes


(Sorry for bad quality of pics)

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

Девушки, кто-нибудь обстригал длинные ворлосы, не пожалели?

[IMG]http://v7em.com/go/vnimanue.png[/IMG]

Анонимный комментирует...

I would like to confess your entire articles are of great helpas they givewonderful guidances.Accept my good wishes for your future articles and expect them also to help me similar to this.And yes i have bookmarked your site alinabonita.blogspot.com .