суббота, 7 августа 2010 г.

- my God is always with me

After many last events and not only the last, i decided to wear a golden cross which have given me the a christening and which waited for me all my 18 years. You won't believe... Maybe for someone i'll sound silly, someone will refer to psychology of the human, but when i put a cross on me i felt very accurate feelings of support. Some new moral power arises inside, and  generating physical by itself, new inflow of a confidence in the ownself , acts and purposes. I cannot explain full "bouquet" of feelings - but they exist and i like it. I don't agitate to make same, and I don't propagandise religion, for me it's still "the dark, not absolutely identified space", but i believe that the higher forces are existing . Sooner or later everyone comes to similar conclusions, but in due time.
Faith. Believe in yourself, in own forces, dear people. Faith - one of the main companions in a people's life, one of the three parts of existence. Faith, Hope and Love.                             

Комментариев нет: