воскресенье, 29 мая 2011 г.

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

This year's birthday we already started to celebrate after 00:00 
we had a huge party in  a club
it was so amazing when all ppl in the club scream "Happy Birthday", congratulations and so on
thnks to everyone who was with us this night
Now i accept the congratulations from all who i know
it's only a morning and my phone is already burning from calls 
sometime after we will start to cook a birthday dinner  with my sister and mom 
All my family will be here tonight so the evening gonna be awesome

4 комментария:

Anastacia комментирует...

Happy B-day!

Lidia. комментирует...

I really like your blog!
Follow you , See ya!

Alina Bonita комментирует...

thnk u*
ur blog is nice too
like it ;)

Анонимный комментирует...

I have never seen better than this site.