пятница, 26 ноября 2010 г.

- new

want to show you my new works from make-up's course
as always i like a last one the most
and it happened so that the model with this "best" make-up was my dolly. again.
basic on this she take a place of my fav model ;)

-1- smoky eyes based on watercolor  
 
-2-

 -3-

-4-
here have to be a photo with one more make-up, but i don't have it. because of the behaviour and character of a model. That day all of us (my teacher, me and 2 other girls) had the only one desire - that she walked away  immediately as soon as her make-up will be finished . So we simply forgot to take a pic.


-5-

-6-
my mommy

-7-


6 комментариев:

twins комментирует...

Последний мейк-ап очень необычно смотрится, понравился!

Alina Bonita комментирует...

спасибо)
последний мой любимый)

Rafa комментирует...

WoW! Very Pretty!

Rafa комментирует...

WOW so pretty!

Taya комментирует...

последняя девушка похожа чем-то на коко роша,особенно на второй фотке) а может из-за мейкапа и высокого хвоста))
очень понравилось))
мама супер)

Alina Bonita комментирует...

Спасибо, Тая :* и за маму тоже)))
наверное овалом лица и маленьким носиком))