понедельник, 25 января 2010 г.

.Don't even try.

People?... And they what?.... Yes?... And I don't care!

You speak about my lacks though you don't know even you advantages...

You so discuss my behaviour, acts, hobbies, feelings.... My feelings... That sometime I feel myself like i'm a grand-doughter of the queen of England who should watch for ownself and behave as it is necessary by the status....

There is nothing turning out.... you have too small scissors to cut my wings off...

That what at me, in me, with me - is mine!

I feel the life I live...

As the car I drive on own highway...

Whether it be, the punched tyre, the heated asphalt or ice road... I don't care. I have "a winter rubber".

Only I in the answer for the thoughts, actions, behaviour, feelings... And only god can judge me.

Комментариев нет: